2020 Welcome to Buchholz Boys Lacrosse
2020 Parent / Player Contract
Important information for our players and families
2020 Player Contact Info
Welcome to the Team Player Handbook
Important information about our team, player responsibilities and lacrosse tips.
Fair Share Payment
FHSAA Required Forms
All athletes must have a physical and consent forms on file before participating in school sports. These must be completed and given to the coaching staf BEFORE players will be allowed on the field!
EL3: Consent Form
GA4: Compliance Affidavit (transfers only)
All Players are required to purchase the following equipment:
1. Team Helmet: Varsity players are required to have helmets with specific colors and styles. A team order will be placed in the fall and spring for anyone wanting/needing to purchase a new helmet. We have a team price for these orders at a significant discount so players should wait to purchase a helmet at the team price. Helmets can be purchased by JV players, as well, although not required.
2. Gloves (goalies should buy special gloves) 7. Athletic Cup
3. Shoulder Pads (goalies do not need these pads) 8. Mouth piece
4. Elbow Pads (goalies do not need these pads) 9. Cleats
5. Chest Pads (goalies only - provided by the team)
6. Lacrosse Stick
Here are just a few websites. Ask teammates about any other good online stores. Please
feel free to let us know if you find a great place to shop for gear and we can
add it here.
Deep South Lacrosse
Queen City Lacrosse